synergy between the worlds
of science and finance
Based on interdisciplinary scientific researches, we develop tailor-made solutions and products for each investment request, using our own logistics ecosystem in the financial infrastructure.
|863||-|| processed research papers with features |
and elements of scientific novelty
|>11000||-||tradable commodities around the world|
|>30%||-||staff with PhDs|
|170%||-|| turnover of investment capital|
within the portfolio per year
|0||-||portfolios without insurance|
|>80||-||countries (regional diversification)|
|1800||-|| of issuers traded on the SPB Exchange|
within the exclusive right of MM
|>7000||-|| backtests per minute are conducted by|
our authoring software, running 24/7
|8||-|| our own developed software,|
including patented software
Average annual return
Scientific problem-solving in financial services
Only the best is good enough
The Equilibrium Intelligence Group team consists of mathematicians, physicists, big data analysts, programmers, economists and engineers. 100% of employees are competent in writing code. At least 30% of the company's employees have PhDs. We provide expertise and take a personalised approach to long-term investment and portfolio management. We create ALPHA strategies that do not correlate with the market. Develop software to automate various financial industry services. Assemble insurance models for proprietary and third-party strategies. Provide online access from clients' accounts to the full range of traded and over-the-counter instruments. Our private and institutional clients have accounts with major financial institutions in 18 countries: Julius Baer, Edmond de Rothschild, Banque de Luxembourg, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg, JP Morgan, Alfa-Bank, Interactive Brokers, Exante and Freedom Finance. All transactions are reflected to clients online, with the option to suspend trades in real time.
- We process, structure, verify data from over 220 sources.
- We carry out statistical analysis and historical modelling.
- We implement different methods of machine learning.
- We check all incoming data by three-step control system for inaccuracies.
- We analyze the risks of investment portfolios associated with individual components in the portfolio.
- We analyze the risks of sharp price fluctuations.
- Analyzing legal and tax risks.
- We mitigate risks of abrupt price deviations by means of option (insurance) models.
- We do mathematical modelling and create algorithms to modify existing portfolios.
- We manage assets in our and our clients' accounts.
- We create an insurance shell for an individual portfolio (0 portfolios without insurance).
- We develop legal solutions for packaging different types of products.
- We identify inefficiencies in the asset management cycle and propose alternative solutions.
- We automate all manual operations.
- We develop software for data analysis and information monitoring.
- We optimise costs and logistics in asset management.
Find out more
Postbus 2943, 1000CX Amsterdam
3581 HK Utrecht
+31 88 909 9999
British Virgin Islands
P.O. Box 71
Road Town, Tortola VG1110
British Virgin Islands
Business center RTS
Khlebozavodskoy passage, 7/10